Translate

Friday, November 27, 2015

Blogging Unclogging



BLOGGING

I can't remember how many blogs I've written already. Or should I honestly say, I've created too many blog sites that I can't remember the passwords so I decided not to open them anymore...

If I remember it right, my first ever blog is a collection of the poems I wrote. A collection of broken heart poems. Sometimes about abused children, too.I even entered some in an international contest. A selection of my poems were actually chosen to part of a book. Unfortunately, I have to pay to have a copy of it so I never saw the published book.

I continue to write on a daily basis until my life changed. Then I started writing textbooks instead of blogs... but I continued to write in my dairy (take note... I have 13 diaries and I write in it every single day).

It never occurred to me that writing could be one of my passions. I do it just because. Simply for no reason at all. I don't even have anybody to proofread what I write. Whether my sentences were written correctly or someone has already cursed me for composing wrong grammar and sentences.

UNCLOGGING

Oh well, the hell I care. As long as I am able to express what I want to say and I am not making a major mistake, then let it be. Besides, I have no intention of publicly exposing all my feeling. I write when I feel and when I want only.

Moving on, I will share in this blog the book that I have started writing since 2005 but does not have the courage to have it published because I do not know if it will sell or if people would continue to read it. And so, now, I am going to express it through this blog space. No matter how long it takes me to finish this book, I will try my very best (and to the best of my ability) to be able to complete what I have started. Come to think of it, it has been 10 years since I started writing it...

I will also include poems and other whatever I can think of in this blog site. So starting now, apologies if I will be a little crazy. That's who I am, anyways.

JinMi • Dyeysi | 27Nov2015



No comments:

Post a Comment